Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Camera Phone Pickin's

As Bec mentioned earlier we will have a better camera soon enough. In the meantime we've been using my phone's camera, and I just recently cleared all of the pictures from it. These are some of those:

Wolverine Hair Attempted
Wolverine hair attempted
Adam and I trying to look berserker and failing hard.

Wood Floors in our Vine St. Home
Our Vine St. house's wood floors
Most of this floor looked great, but the part over there where I was sitting with my wheely chair had tons of dents from the non-round wheels.
Parts of a Whole
Parts of a Whole
Becca playing with the camera.

Caped
Caped
This is at the park by Lake Michigan (I think) where we stopped on our way to Vermont. I was a little chilli and draped myself in Bec's sarong. I used my powers for good.

That's all.

No comments: