Monday, September 11, 2006

I really am only writing to tell you that I'm sorry I'm not posting more. I keep thinking that I will but I put it off until I have a picture to put up with it. Soon we will be getting a camera with which we can post much better pictures, more regularly.

In the meantime, things are going well. At work they are training me to help out with some of the bread work so that I can help wherever they need me and I'll be spending most, if not all of Thursday on that end of the bakery.

Joseph is currently at his first day of classes but I'll let him tell you all about that later.

Our car had another flat in one of the same tires that went flat shortly before our move out here. Stupid tire. Lucky for us, we have some great friends here who let us borrow their car for the morning so I wouldn't have to drive on the spare all the way to work and back. Thanks Bryan and Amanda Ann.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You dudettes are the cutest couple of cuddies. I'm so jealous of the job, Becca...Any openings come November?
Rempski (that is, Liz)