Sunday, April 15, 2007

Yesterday was our 23 month anniversary. To celebrate we developed a roll of film we've had floating around since our honeymoon. It's moved with us three times.

I love our digital camera but there's nothing quite like getting pictures back, having no idea what that little envelope might contain. It was fun. Here's a few of them.


Joshy

Here's Josh about two years ago. He looks super young. We miss him.

Wedding-Setup

Here's me and my Mom the day of my wedding. This picture makes me happy and sad. I love my Mommy and it was such a pretty day but I miss my Mom and I miss pretty days.

Honey-Moon-06

Our honeymoon cabin, taken from down by the lake.

Honey Moon 02

This is Joseph on an island all his own.

Honey-Moon-01

Am I beckoning someone or making a rude hand gesture? You decide.

Honey Moon 03

Awww, so in love and... such a huge arm.

Honey-Moon-04

Here's my honey on the back deck of the cabin. It's very weird to see him without all his hair which is currently pretty long. I'll have to take a picture soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you and your honey! So cute! I'm really glad you posted something, I was about to give up. love you sis, I'll try to send a little spring your way but I'm not sure how to package it yet.

vintage navelgazer said...

Hey, great pics! I miss you too and wish I could give you a real hug right now. My vote on your island shot is.....rude hand gesture :-). That is quite the cabin. We'd forgotten where you honeymooned and Chuck finally remembered. Give each other hugs from me. I love you.