Saturday, August 26, 2006

White River

James told us about this little picnic place on the edge of White River that always seemed to be empty. We packed up our camping chairs (thanks Ken&Amy), and some chips and headed that way. I had every intention of swimming until I felt how cold the water was, so I drew while she read to me from Dress Your Family in Courdoroy and Denim by David Sedaris (an old favorite). Becca thinks she may have seen a bald eagle, and I think I may have killed a bug with my eyelashes.

Smashing Becca's glasses with my head on a Saturday.
Smashing Becca's glasses with my head on a Saturday.
This picture was taken with my phone's camera. I'm satisfied with the quality, but am unsure if it costs me to email it to myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey again,
I did some talking to a friend who has a paid account on livejournal and got her to make a syndication feed out of this blog. I'm sure it's not usefull to you, but I thought I would let you know in case it was.

The feed url is:
http://syndicated.livejournal.com/crambert

Bassically anyone on livejournal can add that feed to their friends list and it will show up on their friends page, usefull if your a LJ junkie like myself. If you have an rss or atom feed url for your other site, I could potentially do the same with it.

SubSub said...

Thanks Jakens. You're the guy.